Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Zombie Poetry

Left foot, Right foot
One, two,
one, two
Slowly moving,
Coming for you
My thought process is simple
My steps,
counting one, long two number chain
All I can think of
All that I want
Are your sweet, juicy, tender Brains.

I’ll take what I can get
One bite from your leg
Arm or thigh
Most anything will satisfy
foot, neck, hand,
Finger, toe,
Arm-pit,
naughty bits
I can’t be having any
Fake tits,
and botoxed faces
give me the fits.
But what I really want
What makes my thoughtless head
And lifeless body
Tingle with delight
Is a taste
A morsel
A single serving of
Of that power source
For your idea light.

Its really pointless to run
Even more so to hide
Me and my kind
Can smell your fear
Taste it on the tips of our tongues
Hear the shortness of your breath
you try not to make a sound
but you are bound
to slip up
make one false move
and then DUDE
We Got You!

Like the first drink
from a fresh cold can of Coke
Bite number one is by far the best
Brain juice dripping down from chin
To chest.
Your requests
And cries fall on deaf ears
We feel no pity for tears
Our minds hear a continual Britney Spears
Chorus
Gimme gimme more
Gimme more
Oops, I did it again
I just killed your friend
And ate all their Braaaaaaains
Give me some more Brains tonight!

Sure we’re easy to take out
One shot to the head
Our mouths no longer shout
“BRAINS, BRAINS!”
But please refrain from getting all cocky
Did you watch the movies?
They don’t turn out like Rocky
No longer Happy Days
Cause Joni killed Chachi
It really brings a new meaning to
Getting some head.
Before I take a bite,
I have to ask
what’s worse?
Being undead
Or being dead.
Time of my unlife
Is all I can say
There’s nothing more enjoyable
than some sweet, juicy, tender, wonderful
BRAINS!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nino, you are a genius. This is enormously fun. Thank you for fueling the coprophagic grin that I'm going to carry around all day.